Inventory Unit Detail
2017 STIHL HT 131
The ultimate telescoping pole pruner, built with the same features as the HT 101, but with a larger displacement engine.
When the cutting gets tough, the tough get the STIHL HT 131. This pole pruner is our all-star model, combining a quick-adjust telescoping shaft (from 7’ 6” to 11’ 6”) and a powerful, low-emission engine. It’ll make quick work of tough trimming and pruning jobs – with a reach up to 16’ above the ground. This is the no-nonsense choice for heavy-duty professionals. If you have a great deal of pruning to do, check out the HT Carrier System – designed to transfer the weight from your arms to your shoulders for more comfortable use.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle helps makes it easier to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle.
- Telescoping Pole: With an adjustable shaft, telescoping pole pruners can cut branches up to 16 feet above ground.
- Purge Pump Primer: At the press of a button , this small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburetor, reducing the number of starting pulls needed after an extended break between uses.
- Displacement: 36.3 cc (2.2 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 1.4 kW (1.9 bhp)
- Weight: 7.8 kg (17.2 lb.) w/o bar and chain
- Shaft Length: 7 ft. 6 in. to 11 ft. 6 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 530 cc (18.0 oz.)
- Chain Oil Capacity: 220 cc (7.4 oz.)
- OILOMATIC® Chain/Guide Bar Size: 3/8 in. PMM3, 12 in. Bar
- Power Source: Gas
- Engine Displacement
- 2.2 cu. in. (36.3 cc)
- Shaft Length
- 7 ft. 6 in. to 11 ft. 6 in.
- Bar Length
- 12 in.