Inventory Unit Detail
2017 STIHL BR 430
A professional-grade backpack blower with excellent fuel economy and enhanced comfort.
When the job runs long, the STIHL BR 430 is right there with you. It has the features you need to get the job done with fewer refuels and less fatigue. Its pro-sized 57.5 oz. fuel tank goes even farther thanks to a fuel-efficient engine that produces cleaner emissions when compared to standard 2-stroke engines. In addition to its anti-vibration system and ElastoStart™ handle, the blower also features back padding, broad shoulder straps and soft rubber grip for enhanced comfort and support.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle makes it easy to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Adjustable Support Harness: STIHL backpack blowers and sprayers are equipped with an adjustable support harness that distributes weight evenly across the shoulders and back, reducing user fatigue.
- STIHL ElastoStart™: The ElastoStart™ starter handle is an exclusive feature of STIHL. It is a starting grip with a built-in shock absorber that helps reduce the effort when pulling on the starter cord. The ElastoStart™ starter grip noticeably reduces the sudden peak forces (compression) normally felt during cranking. The forces which occur at the grip after the first compression stroke are smoothed out.
- Displacement: 63.3 cc (3.86 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 2.9 kW (3.9 bhp)
- Weight: 10.1 kg (22.3 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 1700 cc (57.5 oz.)
- Blowing Force*: 26 Newtons
- Avg. Air Velocity: 82 m/sec. (183 mph)
- Max. Air Velocity: 98 m/sec. (219 mph)
- Air Volume At Nozzle: 850 m3/h (500 cfm)
- Sound Pressure Rating: 76 dB(A)
- Power Source: Gas
- 3.86 cu. in. (63.3 cc)
- 22.3 lb. (10.1 kg)
- Air Velocity
- Average: 183 mph (82 m/sec.); Max.: 219 mph (98 m/sec.)