Inventory Unit Detail
2015 STIHL MS 193 C-E - 14"
MS193T PMM3 16
MS 193 C-E - 14"
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor: The IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor is designed to automatically adjust the air/fuel ratio when the air filter becomes restricted or partially clogged and maintains the engine’s correct RPM. IntelliCarb™ uses air from the clean side of the air filter to control the diaphragm and flow of fuel. As the air filter becomes dirty and less air is available for the carburetor, the IntelliCarb™ system adjusts the fuel flow to compensate for the decrease in air flow. This is in contrast to typical carburetors that utilize this air from the “dirty” side of the air box.
- Toolless fuel and oil caps with retainers: Simply lift the lever and twist the caps to remove or tighten. There‘s no need to use a tool to tighten or loosen.
- Purge Pump Primer: The purge pump primer feature enables the user to prime the carburetor with fuel, enabling easier starting. The purge pump primer is designed in a way that the operator cannot flood the machine by priming the carburetor too many times. Flooding the engine is still possible if the choke is not removed after the engine turns over.
- Side-Access Chain Tensioner: The side-access chain tensioner makes it much more convenient for the user to adjust the saw chain with a bar wrench as opposed to the typical location of the guide bar adjustment screw.
- Translucent Fuel Tank: Allows operator to easily check fuel level before starting work.
- Front Handle: Designed for a secure grip and ergonomically angled for comfort.
- Front Hand Guard: Designed to reduce the risk of injury.
- Rear Hand Guard: Reduces the risk of injury as well as provides a wide area for foot placement during starting.
- STIHL OILOMATIC® Saw Chain.: STIHL makes its own saw chain.
- STIHL Quickstop®: STIHL chain saws are equipped with a chain stopping system designed to reduce the risk of injury in certain kickback situations. It is called a STIHL Quickstop® chain brake. The STIHL Quickstop® chain brake is designed to stop the rotation of the chain if activated by the operator’s hand or by inertia if the saw kicks back with sufficient force. In some working positions, the STIHL Quickstop® chain brake can be activated by inertia, stopping the chain within fractions of a second.
- Ematic™ Lubrication System: The Ematic™ guide bar when used with STIHL OILOMATIC® saw chain will provide proper lubrication and less oil consumption than conventional methods. The system works because two ramps, strategically placed in the guide bar rail, help contain the flow of oil and direct all lubrication to the sliding faces of the bar and chain links as well as the rivets and driver holes, which in turn can reduce bar oil consumption up to 50%.
- Bumper Spikes: Help prevent pull-in and provide better control, making cutting easier.
- Spark Arrester Muffler: Has large baffles which reduce noise level and contain a screen designed to reduce the emission of sparks.
- Displacement: 30.1 cc (1.8 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 1.3 kW (1.74 bhp)
- Powerhead Weight: 3.45 kg (7.61 lbs.)
- Guide Bar Lengths* (Recommended Ranges): 30 to 40 cm (12" to 16")
- Fuel Capacity: 270 cc (9.1 oz.)
- Chain Oil Capacity: 220 cc (7.4 oz.)
- Oilomatic® Chain: 61PM3
- 1.8 cu. in. (30.1 cc)
- Horse Power
- 1.74 bhp (1.3 kW)
- Bar Length Options
- 14 in.