Inventory Unit Detail
2015 STIHL BR 600 MAGNUM®
Call for Price
BR 600 MAGNUM®
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle makes it easy to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Adjustable Support Harness: STIHL backpack blowers and sprayers are equipped with an adjustable support harness that distributes weight evenly across the shoulders and back, reducing user fatigue.
- Air Velocity: 90 m/sec. (201 mph)
- Air Volume: With tube: 1210 m3/h (712 cfm); Without tube: 1720 m3/h (1012 cfm)
- Weight: 9.8 kg (21.6 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 1400 cc (47.3 oz.)
- Engine Power: 2.8 kW (3.8 bhp)
- Displacement: 64.8 cc (3.95 cu. in.)
- Sound Pressure Rating: 75 dB(A) Measured per ANSI B 175.2
- 3.95 cu. in. (64.8 cc)
- 21.6 lb. (9.8 kg)
- Air Velocity
- 201 mph (90 m/sec.)