Inventory Unit Detail
2009 STIHL MS 180 C-BE Chain Saw
MS 180 C-BE Chain Saw
- STIHL OILOMATIC® Saw Chain. STIHL makes its own saw chain.
- Ematic™ Bar includes a polymer ramp reservoir which holds bar oil until it can be picked up by passing chain. This can reduce oil usage by up to 50%.
- Bumper Spikes provide better control, making cutting easier.
- Spark Arrestor Muffler has large baffles which reduce noise level and contain a screen designed to reduce the emission of sparks.
- STIHL Quickstop® Chain Brake System is designed to stop the chain in fractions of a second. Can be manually activated or activated by inertia, if the kickback force is sufficient.
- Front Hand Guard designed to reduce the risk of injury.
- Front Handle is designed for a secure grip and ergonomically angled for comfort.
- Protected Spark Plug – protected, yet easy to change.
- Large Starting Handle is easy to grip.
- Smooth Clean Design has no rough edges to snag on clothing or brush.
- Air Filter Cover is easy to remove for fast and easy filter cleaning or replacement.
- Master Control Lever™ is a single lever operating the choke, starting throttle lock and on-off switch.
- Rear Hand Guard reduces the risk of injury, as well as providing wide area for foot placement during starting.
- High-Tech Polymer Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact, and are corrosion-resistant.
- Translucent Fuel Tank allows operator to easily check fuel level before starting work.
- Anti-Vibration System helps reduce operator fatigue.
- Toolless Fuel and Oil Caps require no tools to open or tighten. Cap retainers help keep cap from being lost.
- IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor measures air on clean side of air filter and adjusts metering diaphragm in carburetor. Keeps RPM levels even when filter begins to clog.
- Easy-Access Carburetor Adjustment Screws let you adjust the carburetor for local cutting conditions and altitude.
- Decompression Valve makes starting easier.
- Easy2Start™ System (E) reduces resistance – eliminating the need for a strong, fast pull of the starting cord. Available on some models.
- Electronic Ignition provides easier starting and smoother running.
- A Second Braking System (Q) reduces the risk of injury in some circumstances if so equipped.
- Purge Pump Primer lets you prime the carburetor without flooding it. Standard on some models.
- Replaceable “In Tank” Fuel and Oil Filters lower cost and are easy to maintain.
- ElastoStart™ Handle has built-in shock absorber for smoother starting.
- Inboard Chain Brake requires less maintenance and makes saw chain sprocket easier to remove.
- Automatic Bar and Chain Oiler lets operator concentrate on cutting, not on bar lubrication.
- Quick Chain Adjuster (B) is a toolless chain adjuster (not on all models).
- Chain Catcher helps reduce the risk of operator contact by a chain if it should break or derail.
- Throttle Trigger Interlock must be depressed before the trigger can be activated.
- Easy2Start™ system
- Toolless Quick Chain Adjuster for fast and easy chain adjustment
- IntelliCarb™ compensating carburetor
- Displacement: 31.8 cc (1.9 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 1.5 kW (2.0 bhp)
- Weight: 4.2 kg (9.3 lbs.)
- Fuel Capacity: 250 cc (8.5 oz.)
- Chain Oil Capacity: 145 cc (4.9 oz.)
- Oilomatic® Chain: 3/8" PMMC3
- Recommended Range Of Guide Bar Lengths: 30 to 40 cm (12" to 16") STIHL ROLLOMATIC® Narrow Kerf
- 31.8 cc (1.9 cu. in.)
- Horse Power
- 2.0 bhp (1.5 kW)
- 9.3 lbs. (4.2 kg)
- Bar Length Options
- 12 in. to 16 in. (30 cm to 40 cm) STIHL ROLLOMATIC® Narrow Kerf